Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sleep.

Today I had the distinct pleasure of getting to sleep during the majority of the morning.  I was shot up with radioactive sugar and told to relax for 90 minutes.  I fell asleep within 15 minutes.  I was then awakened to go to the PT scan room.  They strapped me in and a few minutes later I was asleep again.  I practically slept until 11:30 this morning.
The tole of this process is starting to show signs in the lives and stress levels of my family members.  Tonight the kids are at some friends house, while Misty and I get to discuss the road to recovery.  Sometimes I feel that this is harder on them than it is on me.

4 comments:

  1. That's why I am praying for Misty as much as I am for you. It is often harder on the spouse -- in my opinion. We've got you both covered. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right. We are praying for Misty and and the kids, as well as Debe & Ken, just as much as for you.

    Well, I'm glad that you finally got to sleep some! Hopefully this will all be over soon.

    I've got the stomach flu, but I wanted to check in on you. I love you all,

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to let you know I'm praying for you right now as you go in for your test...no other reason for this comment...just wanted you to know...

    ReplyDelete
  4. blogs...blogs...i am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting...it's been two days.............

    ReplyDelete