Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Long Day.

Today was one of the worse that I have had during this whole ordeal.  One of the main side effects of the chemo that I am on is that things don't pass as easily as they normally do, making life not so pleasant.  I did feel a bit of nausea today, but I think that it was do to the fact that stuff isn't flowing properly.  I was up early with the Jam sale and noticed that the cold air was pretty rough on my bones, I felt like a wimp in the cold.  After the sale I spent most of the day relaxing and being around the family.

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart, Trin. I'll keep praying that the side effects will be minimal. I'm glad that you got to enjoy part of the day with Misty and the kids. Take care of yourself.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will not be the only one in the office cranking up the heat anymore. Halleluiah! I will also be glad to bring an extra blanket for you to staff meeting. Yay!

    I have been reading the blog and trying to post the last three days but for some reason it wouldn't go through til tonight.

    Love ya

    ReplyDelete