Monday, February 23, 2009

Normal?

As I enter into this long process I wonder if my life will ever be back to normal, or will there be a new normal afterwards.  I hope that after this ordeal that there is a new normal, a normal that is more enjoyable.  I enjoy life now, but I hope to enjoy it to the fullest when this is finished.  To say that I want to grab life by the horns would be an understatement.  Instead I want to grab life and suck every amount out of it as possible, to do everything that I have ever dreamed of doing and to do it well.  That is the new normal that I want in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Never normal again!!! In a wonderful way!!! You will have a greater appreciation and zest for everything. Can't wait to see all the blessings unfold.

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are entering a new season in your life. It is good to be reminded now and then to "stop and smell the roses". Take it one day at a time and live it to the fullest. We should all remember to do that. God's got your back!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete