Saturday, February 14, 2009

Long Day

Today has been an extremely long day.  I started the day in South Tampa delivering flowers to raise money for our Children's Ministries.  One of my stops was at a nice sushi place, so I ate lunch there, rally good place called The Rack.  It is a sushi bar and pool hall, so I might use that for a date night when chemo is over and I am allowed to have sushi again.  Then to finish the day off I took care of some things that need to be done before I start treatment, such as change the oil in my jeep and rotate the tires.  Misty continued in her conquest of laundry and super cleaning the house, so that I don't get any weird stuff while on chemo.  I am really proud of how she is handling everything.  Some of you may not know that she is having some health stuff too, I think it might be an ulcer (wonder why?).  She has been very supporting of me through this whole ordeal, and if she had it her way I would obey all of the doctor's orders (like not working out or lifting things that are too heavy).  She even found time to make my favorite dessert and fix the kids favorite dinner tonight (we went out last night).  Just when I thought my day was long I realized that hers was even longer.  Thank you Misty.  I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you appreciate your wonderful soul and helpmate. Misty, please take care of yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sandy! Misty needs to take care of herself too. And just as we love you, Trin, we love Misty and the kids as well. Please give them hugs and kisses from us. We are praying for the also.
    Oh, and Trin...., sushi??? Again???? You Mackley's! Geez!!!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trinity,

    I have just now had the chance to check out your blog. You certainly have the correct attitude! It was 2 years ago that I went in for my surgery - it all seems a blur. I sometimes almost forgot that I had cancer - I look forward to the day when you almost forget that you HAD cancer! We love you and admire your strength. Take care of yourself and let your family take care of you. You are blessed and lucky to have such a great partner in life. Love, Cindi, Jess, Luke, and Jake Beaman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, you're married to Superwoman! Yeah Misty! I'm a fan, but you already knew that.

    ReplyDelete