Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feeling Better Today

Today I began to feel a bit better than I have in the past few days.  I was able to do my usual 4 mile walk this evening, something that I had not done since Thursday.  After the walk I was pretty zonked and my muscles felt like jello.  I still felt very fatigued throughout the day, but managed to make it through.  One cool thing that I have noticed is that I can already tell that my lymph-nodes are decreasing in size, so I guess that the poison is working.

2 comments:

  1. I am thrilled to know that your lymph nodes are shrinking! That's wonderful! I'm also glad that you are feeling some better. We're still praying! May you continue to progress until are completely cancer free! You go, boy!!! You go!!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Yay! It's working and we are now in the realm of PROGRESS. Love ya

    ReplyDelete