Sunday, February 15, 2009

Day of Rest?

Sunday should be a day of rest, unless you are in the ministry, then it should be a long hard day.  Just kidding, I am grateful that God allows me to do what I do and still get paid for it.  Really, how many of you go into a job and clown around, tell stories, play video games, hide behind a curtain making weird voices, and get paid for it.  What I do is fun and enjoyable, it does still make for a tiring morning in which my afternoon nap is greatly welcomed.

2 comments:

  1. Although as Jim Wideman says, we don't get paid for that part...we get paid to do the grunt work...dealing with budgets and angry parents and all that jazz ;o). LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trinity,

    It's wonderful to have a job that you love, but even the best of jobs can be tiring! You take as many naps as you need, they will refresh you!Ann

    ReplyDelete