Sunday, February 22, 2009

Better!

Today started out a little rocky but as the day progressed things started going better.  I think for this round things are probably going to get better.  I can't imagine that I would experience any weird stuff before my next treatment.  I keep my faith in God to bring me through this time of trial, and that allows for me to know that this is only temporary and not permanent.  I cannot imagine going through this and knowing that death was to be the end result.  The people that do that really have courage that I can't even begin to imagine.

2 comments:

  1. Trinity,

    Always remember that God is in control and He loves you! I know that there is a reason you are going through this, although it is hard to understand what that reason might be. But, God knows the reason. So, we have to place our trust in him. Just keep praising Him, no matter what! He is sovereign!!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I knew from the very beginning that you would not die. Paul had a thorn in the flesh...it never left him. I have you at the office to tease me mercilessly and drive me crazy. From the very beginning I had a word from the Lord that this would never end...you will be staying on planet earth. Rest assurred. The Lord has you here to keep me off balance (well more off balance) and humble. ha ha ha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete