Friday, March 27, 2009

Under the weather

In a normal year I get a cold maybe once or twice and they last a week and are usually not to much of a concern for me.  This time is different, today I started to experience the cold symptoms cough, runny nose, congestion, and body aches.  Normally these symptoms are not concerning and I usually ignore them and go on.  i really think that this time is more of an attack from the devil than in the past, just this week in Children's Church we talked about how we as Christians have authority over the devil and how he tries to stop God by harming those who serve Him.  This week has been a mountain top week for our children's ministry, and I feel that this cold is an attack from Satan himself.  I am believing God for complete control over this situation and know that Satan has no ability to cause me anymore harm.  With all of this in mind, I believe god has some pretty big plans to follow the awesomeness that He showed this week.  So, Satan, if you are reading this you can kiss my butt, oh yeah and enjoy the size 14 shoe in your face, 'cause I ain't going out like that.  I apologize to the rest of you for my strong language, and know that you will be in prayer with me that I will get better soon.

4 comments:

  1. We rebuke Satan along with you Trin. No matter what Satan brings against you, he CANNOT separate you from God. So, he needs to let go of you and give up because he has already lost!
    Take that size 14 foot and stomp on that serpants head! Claim your victory! It's yours for the taking!!!

    Now, just for good measure, take your medicine too. Hurry and get well. You probably could use some of your Mom's famous soup, too! Have Misty get Debe's reciepe! Anyway, get well soon! We are praying for you and with you!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Satan has no juridiction in your body it belongs to Christ. Misty just called and said you were admitted in the hospital with a fever. I am praying for immediate healing from this cold so you can get on with the rest of Gods plan for your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's okay I'm giving the enemy some strong language myself. Let's go...game on! We're sending him right back to hell where he belongs.

    satan I have such disregard for you I will not even capitalize your name! We rebuke you in Jesus name and cancel your assignment over Trinity and we loose the power of God in his body and in Moffitt Cancer Center to go forth and do it's work. Right now bring healing and total restoration to his body. You are the GREAT I AM. That means, "I AM whatever you need right now. I AM your healer. I AM your restorer. I AM your deliverer. I AM your miracle worker." This is Your Word to us, Lord. We stand upon Your Word and after we have done all to stand we will STAND, and as a unified group we will soon 'crush satan underneath our feet..." (Romans 16:19) enemy you have no authority...no weapon formed against Trinity will prosper. All of your promises are YES AND AMEN...and we will stand for nothing less than total healing. In Jesus name!!! AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just want you to know we love you and are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete