Monday, March 16, 2009

not much happening

Some times I feel guilty when I haven't posted for a few days, as if I am letting people down because I have nothing to say.  Really right now in the course of my treatment it seems that not much is happening.  My lymph nodes are continuing to decrease in size and everyday is just one day closer to the end of this short journey.  I don't resent having cancer, but I don't enjoy it either. I know that God will bring me through and that in the end He alone deserves the glory. 

2 comments:

  1. I love your last sentence and so agree with you on that

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say "no news is good news", so even though I miss you online, I realize that you have other "fish to fry". Or Sushi. Isn't Sushi raw??? I still can't get over the Sushi thing! Mackley's = sushi. Anyway, I'm very happy to hear that your nodes are continuing to get smaller. That alone is something to shout about!
    Look for God in the small things, Trin. We sometimes overlook the small details of 'God things' because we are searching for some great big miracle. He gives us miracles everyday, if we'd only notice. This will soon be behind you!
    Love,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete