Thursday, March 5, 2009

Bad News.

Got some bad news this week, my car insurance just went up.  Ok I know that was cheesy and since this is a cancer blog you probably feel like you have just been ripped off or something.  On another note, today I went through day two of chemo.  While Ia m there I get to catch up on reading, movies, tv, shows and anything else that I can think of to help me pass the time; as it is very boring.  All of my blood counts looked good and the doctors seem to have a very positive outlook.  Some of the people that have been receiving treatment at the same time that I do have not been so fortunate.  I look at what I am going through in comparison to them and I know that I am extremely fortunate.  I remind them that God is in control and that I will continue to pray for them, I ask that you would do the same.  Even though I now know what it means to suffer, Ihave no idea the pain that these people are going through.  It is in times like today where I pray that God uses me in a way that can touch the lives of others.

3 comments:

  1. I'm certain that God is using you and probably in several ways that you aren't even aware of! That said, I have to tell you that you got me with that first part of that sentence! You turkey, you!!! What made your insurance go up? A speeding ticket, perhaps? You know that insurance rates should go down the older we get, not higher! I know......you've been speeding around trying to get some more sushi, haven't you? I'm glad that you are getting a good report from the doctor. I will be praying for you and the people traveling this road with you.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ten lashes with a wet noodle for scaring us!!

    ReplyDelete