Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Treatment plan

I met with my doctor yesterday and we have discussed a possible treatment plan.  Provided we have no surprises in my bone marrow or on my pet scan treatment should take approximately 4 months with 2 treatments per month.  Not as bad as some that I have heard of.  I guess 4 months of torture for a lifetime of storytelling is not such a bad trade off.  So lets be in prayer that there are no surprises in the tests that I will be going through in the next few weeks.  

I find it funny when people ask how I feel at this time.  Honestly I feel fine, I guess the funny thing is that one would think that all cancers hurt, but mine I barely even know that it is there.  So if you ask me how I feel and I give you a weird face of some sort, understand that until the treatments start I will feel normal.  My legs on the other hand might be sore as I have been running and cycling in the mornings before my day starts.  


3 comments:

  1. Morning Trin,

    I'm glad that this may end up being a short treatment course. I'm praying for you daily and you are also on prayer chains at First Baptist & Assembly of God churches here in Farmington. With all of the prayers being sent up on your behalf this is certain to have a resolution that will glorify the Lord and strengthen your faith and trust in Him!

    Love,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trin,
    Sounds like you are doing all the right things to help your body fight the cancer.
    Thanks for sharing with us... it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey T,
    I just read all your blogs for the first time. Praise God for the faith you speak. As I read, Hebrews 11:1 came to mind. " Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."

    ReplyDelete