Monday, January 26, 2009

Insurance?

I have come to the conclusion as to why early detection of cancer makes so much of a difference in the outcome.  That is because of the snail speed of the insurance companies in approving treatments.  If this is my only frustration through the process I will be doing well.  I know that insurance is going to be a big help in this fight, but it seems like they take things slow. 

I did hear from Moffit Cancer Center today and they have scheduled me for an appointment in the afternoon tomorrow.  I presume that we will discuss a plan of action at that point.  There is one prayer that I have tonight, I pray that he is able to tell me that all of the other Docs have been wrong and that I don't have cancer.  That would really make my day, however I don't think that will be the case.

But He was pierced for our transgression,
He was crushed for our iniquities;
The punishment that brought us peace was upon Him,
And by His wounds we are HEALED!   Isaiah 53:5 (NIV)


7 comments:

  1. I hate dealing with insurance too. Very frustrating! I am praying that the process will be fast from here on out and it will be smooth sailing. God can do it...I am trusting Him for favor for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hang in there Trin! God always makes a way where there seems to be no way! And remember, Grandma Lois had cancer and she's a survivor!! Keep the faith. God is in control of your circumstance!
    Love,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. God is bigger than the Boogie Man AND insurance companies. Trinity, you are in his hand and he has GREAT plans for you. A friend that I work with (about our age) was diagnosed with tumors on his brain stem last year. I have followed him and his wife's journey through this process of treatments, and doctors, and insurance. You and your family will be in my family's prayers. God will triumph and will give you all strength. He WILL carry you when you think that you cannot go on. Hold tight to His promises and know that you have prayer warriors in Georgia who are here for you. -- Jenny Gunderson Napier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Insurance… fun stuff. I suggest you keep your billings and reconcile (staple) them to your insurance statement of benefits. You will get bills from people you didn’t even know you saw. My theory is that your paperwork crossed their desk, so they get to bill too.
    All practicalities aside, I wanted you to know that your aunt and uncle are thinking of you and praying for you daily.
    The reason we can walk by faith and not by sight,(2 Corinthians 5:7) is because we know God is working on our behalf, no matter what the circumstances. Rejoice in his love and continue to praise him in all things!
    Ed and Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Trinity
    We all know the "God talk" but God will have a new testimony for you when you are though walking through the fire. We spoke to Mike (from Gateway) he was on the Rec Staff at camp they will be praying too. God Bless Rich & Paula Becker

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Trinity
    We all know the "God talk" but God will have a new testimony for you when you are though walking through the fire. We spoke to Mike (from Gateway) he was on the Rec Staff at camp they will be praying too. God Bless Rich & Paula Becker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heh Bud, my prayers are that you will be able to serve the purpose God has before you in this adventure. Who knows there may be some kid in the bed next to you during treatment that needs to hear about Christ, from some one experiencing what he is going through. He or she may become the next Billy Sunday. Keep positive, all things good or evil will lead to God,s Glory. You may be my little boy but you are bigger then me. Love Dad

    ReplyDelete