Friday, January 30, 2009

Getting Ready

Today I spent most of my time doing things that I might not be able to do while on chemo, the rest of the time I spent with my family.  I took Celeena to her dance class, the whole time I began to think that maybe Karate would have been a better choice for her, especially when she was spinning and kicking her feet in the air.  As far as the whole treatment thing goes we scheduled my bone marrow biopsy, then it dawned on me that since it requires sedation that doing the port at the same time would be a good idea.  The doctor's office said they would get back to me about that.  Today I would like to take the time to thank all of those that are praying for my speedy recovery, your prayers mean more than you can realize.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason this song is just playing in my head, so I'm going to share it with you.
    "They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up as wings of an eagle. They shall run and not get weary, they shall walk and not faint. Teach me Lord, teach me Lord, to wait." Trinity, God's timetable is different from ours, but be certain that the answer is on the way.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are being lifted up by many all over the world who you don't even know. Be assured you are top priority on the Father's list! Love you

    ReplyDelete