Friday, April 24, 2009

Bartender, give me another round.

Well, yesterday was the day for another round.  Not drinks, but chemo.  It never seems to get easier, each time I go there I hope that they will inform me that I only need a special miracle pill that will make it all go away, but that never happens.  The next few days will be spent trying to recover and making Misty do all of the house work (as if she doesn't already).  I did get to see another person graduate and ring the bell by the door, I can't wait until it is my turn.  I plan to ring that bell loud and hard on my last day.  Anyhow that is how things are going in my life, nothing has changed and I am still fighting just as hard as I have from the beginning.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Trin! Good to hear from you, I always miss you! I hope somebody can snap your picture when you ring that bell, because I can already imagine the smile on your face as you ring it! It won't be long now. As for Misty having all of housekeeping, etc. to do, I'm sure she'd borrow a line from the movie 'Conspiracy Theory'..., "love gives you wings." And it does. It's amazing what we can do when we love someone. God always gives us strength for the day. Now, hurry up and graduate so you guys can come up and visit with me and Grandma Lois!! She sends her love! I luvs ya too!!!!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep going, keep fighting!!! We love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have my prayers, Trinity.

    And as Deanna says, "Keep fighting," including on the internet!

    ReplyDelete