Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stinkin' Sidewalk

I don't normally complain on here about anything, to be honest I am usually pretty positive.  However, tonight had to be one of the suckiest nights for me in quite awhile.  I went for my usual evening run with the dog (my doctor told me not too), and I tripped on an uneven piece of sidewalk and skinned my knee, now normally that would be no problem but right now I need my body to worry about fighting cancer and not infection or even trying to heal a common scrape.  With my condition, this could prove to be a not good thing at all, but I am trusting that the same God who informed me that I would make it through cancer will allow me to heal up without an infection.  

2 comments:

  1. From my lips to God's ears, Trinity! But sweetie, why is it that men never do as they are told??!!! Must be something in Sushi that makes men get so stubborn! I dunno! Anyway, my prayer has been sent up. Even though God was probably shaking His head when you tripped, I know that He'll take care of you. He has given His angels charge over you, even if they are racking up some overtime!! I luv ya!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are believing for your complete healing. No weapon formed against you shall prosper.

    ReplyDelete